**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*To adhere to social distancing measures in place, guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers*
**2FOR1 on General entry & viewing galleries valid all week 11.00-15.00**
*Please note opening times vary during term time and school holidays - please check website for details*
Journey 80m into the clouds and explore London’s famous skyline from the top of the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
The ArcelorMittal Orbit is the UK’s tallest piece of public art and at 114.5m high it is 22m taller than the Statue of Liberty. With its enviable location in east London’s spectacular Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, you’ll see London like never before, from the east, where the whole of the city stretches out in front of you.
Enjoy mesmerising skyline views of up to 20 miles across London through stunning floor to ceiling windows before experiencing the city’s famous landmarks from the outside observation walkways suspended 80m above the ground. Discover sights including Wembley Stadium, St Paul’s Cathedral and The O2 and get an exclusive bird’s eye view of the iconic sporting venues of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. From the two viewing platforms, you can get up close to London’s landmarks with innovative and interactive touchscreens that allow you to zoom into the view, learn more about the city and uncover the history of the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
Thrill-seeker? Ride The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit, the world’s tallest, longest, tunnel slide! On the day of your visit upgrade your ticket to include the newest ride in London for only £5 per person.
Please note availability is limited and upgrades for The Slide will be allocated subject to availability, therefore cannot be guaranteed.
*Note: Access to The Slide is not included in this 2FOR1 offer. But ticket upgrades are available for £5 per person subject to availability.
Please see website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.