Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum
**Before you book your ticket or print your voucher, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
** Please check the attraction’s website directly for their latest Covid-19 safety measures, information and visitor requirements **
Our award-winning stadium tour and museum experience allows guests the opportunity to walk in the footsteps of Blues legends, sit in the seat of their favourite player in the Dressing Room and walk through the players' tunnel to the roar of the capacity crowd!
Unlike other stadiums, our tours are still led by one of our fantastic team of tour guides who will give you a wealth of information, answer any questions and recommend the best photos as you journey through Stamford Bridge; our home for over 116 years.
New for 2021, we are proud to announce TOUR+ a revolutionary enhancement to our guided stadium tours whereby guests can download additional content such as videos, games and exclusive matchday footage onto their own mobile devices at no extra cost.
All stadium tours tickets include entry to the Chelsea FC Museum which tells the full story of the club from 1905 and showcases an incredible collection of shirts, medals, boots, artefacts and ‘The Trophy Room’ which includes 5 Premier League titles, 8 FA Cup's, 4 Women's Super League trophies and - arguably the most iconic of all - both the 2012 and 2021 UEFA Champions League trophies which guests can have their photograph with on arrival.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2022 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.