City Cruises - Lunch Cruise
**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
Thursday - Sunday, excludes Saturday. Book online by 31 October and travel until 30 November 2020.
Boat departs from Tower Pier at 11.45 and returns at 13.30. Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
With good food and great views, a Thames Lunch Cruise is both relaxing and rather stimulating. While you enjoy a delicious two course lunch we'll take you on a relaxed mini voyage through the heart of London. Enjoy a different view of London's riverside landmarks while we take you through the heart of London.
Our friendly waiters will serve you a scrumptious meal with a hearty main course, just right for an appetite fanned by river breezes. To accompany your meal our fully stocked bar is certain to have something tempt your palate. When you've finished your dessert, you can take a stroll on deck to round off your river-day experience. As you set off the Tower of London and Tower Bridge will be in sight, whether through panoramic windows or from the open upper deck, you’ll see Big Ben and the London Eye before heading down towards Canary Wharf, with Tower Bridge in view again.
Your ticket includes:
* 2-course meal
* 1 hour 45 minutes river Cruise
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.