Design Museum - Amy: Beyond the Stage
**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*To adhere to social distancing measures in place, guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers*
Exhibition Dates: 26 November 2021 - 10 April 2022
The Design Museum is devoted to contemporary design in every form, from architecture and fashion to graphics, product and industrial design.
Founded in 1989 by Sir Terence Conran, the museum relocated to a spectacular modern landmark in Kensington in 2016, where it has welcomed over 2 million visitors since reopening and was awarded European Museum of the Year 2018. Its collection, publishing, exhibitions, learning and digital programme invite everyone to experience and reflect on the impact and importance of design.
Amy: Beyond the Stage
Celebrate the legacy and creativity of one of the greatest musicians of our time. Amy Winehouse’s unmistakable voice, confessional lyrics and iconic look, made her one of the music world's most beloved artists.
Discover the story of Amy’s early career through her recordings and teenage notebooks to unravel the creative process behind her music, and pay tribute to her rich range of influences, from Dinah Washington to Mark Ronson, Camden to '60s pop, Motown to jazz.
Explore the outfits she wore during her greatest performances, handwritten lyrics and personal items that have never been exhibited before, including her blue Daphne Fender Stratocaster guitar, to step backstage with a cultural icon that the world lost too soon.
The exhibition has been organised by the Design Museum in collaboration with The Estate of Amy Winehouse and has been kindly supported by John & María Pfeffer.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2022 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.