Fulham FC Stadium Tour
**Before you book your ticket or print your voucher, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here **
**Please check the attraction’s website directly for their latest Covid-19 safety measures, information and visitor requirements**
**Advanced booking only by calling the Customer Care team on 020 3841 9057 quote ‘National Rail 2FOR1’ for the discount **
**2FOR1 offer is only available for the standard stadium tour tickets not valid on specialist tours**
A ground steeped in rich history and tradition, Craven Cottage is accessible via all major transport links. Make your way to the Cottage from Putney Bridge or Hammersmith Underground Stations, Putney Station or the local bus stop.
There's even a ferry to Putney Wharf for those wanting to travel from the City. Fulham Football Club first played at Craven Cottage in 1896 and have hosted some of the greatest names in football history: Moore, Best, Marsh, Pele, Eusebio, Van der Sar, Haynes, Saha and England World Cup Winner Cohen while more recently Mitrovic, Dempsey, Murphy, Gera, Baird, Hangeland, Bryan and Cairney have all graced the Fulham team.
Craven Cottage is also one of the few grounds that have hosted both the senior England Men's and Women's teams. With an enviable history, the ground is currently undergoing a major new redevelopment on its Riverside location, with the major Fulham Pier and Riverside Stand. This stunning new facility will provide a fantastic setting to watch a games and meet friends. The future is bright, the future is Craven Cottage. The team are excited to welcome you!
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.