**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*To adhere to social distancing measures in place, guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers*
The health and safety of our staff and guests remains our top priority and we will therefore reopen with a range of safety measures in place to help you and your family enjoy a fun, but most importantly, safe day out. Please see full details here.
SPECIAL OFFER: Get up to 20% off at Westfield’s participating stores whilst your kids play at KidZania. Please ask KidZania kiosk staff for an updated list of stores on your visit. Children need to be aged 8 and over to be left unaccompanied.
Online/by phone £35; Walk Up/Kiosk £38
**Please note that KidZania London is reserved for private hire on selected Mondays and Tuesday throughout the year. Please check www.kidzania.co.uk for up to date operating hours before travel**
*Proof of train tickets will be requested upon arrival*
Has your child ever dreamed of becoming a code-cracker, surgeon, pilot or dancer? KidZania empowers kids to work, earn and play as they independently choose from a wide range of fun learning activities that reflect real life careers. All whilst boosting confidence and skills in running their own city.
Imagine cobbled streets with lampposts three quarters of the size of real life – a fire department on hand to fight burning buildings, a police station to keep the peace and delicious food joints. This is the real-life indoor KidZania city built just for kids aged 4 to 14 inside Westfield London, Shepherd’s Bush.
Whether it’s being a radio presenter with Global Radio, scooping a story with Metro newspaper, or flying the skies with British Airways in a real-life flight-training simulator, jobs are created in partnership with real life brands, so kids get the most realistic experience possible.
The unique learning, entertainment experience opens kids’ eyes to skills and careers they might not know exist, raising aspirations of what they might like to be in the future.
The experience lasts four hours with activities running for 20 minutes on average, meaning kids can explore a handful of untapped careers every time they visit.
Rediscover the Pokémon Creative Studio as it returns to KidZania London, now with a NEW Pokémon Trading Card Designer activity. The kids can choose from two unique job roles and produce their own short stop motion film with their favourite Pokémon characters or learn what it takes to be a Pokémon Trading Card Designer and print their card design to take home.
2FOR1 Admission for 2 people * (in 1 of these combinations: 2 x children 4-14; 1x child 4-14 + 1x adult )*
*Offer is valid for 2 people - Additional Adults tickets need to be purchased separately
KidZania London is located on the First Floor between Marks & Spencers and Gap.
*Important: Please note that for the "Buy Online" option, only advanced online bookings made via https://kidzania.co.uk/offers/days-out-guide will receive a 2FOR1 discount.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.