Liverpool Football Club Stadium Tour & Museum
Advanced booking only. Please call 0151 260 6677 and quote 'National Rail 2FOR1'.
This interactive Stadium Tour offers the ideal mix of technology & our personable Tour Guides to bring the stunning surroundings to life like never before.
You will enjoy epic views of the pitch and city landscape from the top level of the Main Stand and use your handset’s technology here to immerse yourself in Anfield’s infamous match day atmosphere.
See where your heroes prepare for the big game in the new state-of-the-art Home Team Dressing Room. Sit in your favourite player’s seat and watch exclusive content about each player.
Discover which former player and LFC Legend reveals his best opposition team when you visit the new Away Team Dressing Room.
Take part in a lively and interactive press conference with your tour guide in the Press Room.
Touch the ‘This is Anfield’ sign before walking down the Player’s Tunnel to the sound of the Anfield roar.
Take your seat in the Manager’s Dugout and then finish your tour in the world renowned Kop.
The Tour has been written by lifelong LFC fans and writers, Dave Kirby and Nicky Allt, with narration by actor, David Morrissey. Throughout your tour, the handset's technology will help you to find out more about Liverpool FC's magical story for yourself, with exclusive footage, interviews and other content.
The Tour is delivered in 9 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, Arabic, Thai and Indonesian) plus British Sign Language.
Your ticket includes entry to the Club’s interactive Museum, which is home to our collection of silverware and the Liverpool FC Story that includes the Steven Gerrard Collection exhibition.
This is an experience, which is perfect for everyone - football fan, or not!
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce your two National Rail train tickets as evidence of travelling by train to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- For email and mobile train tickets please present your phone or supporting printed travel ticket. You may also be asked to produce photo ID. A printed 2FOR1 voucher is still required if you are showing a digital train ticket.
- Offers are valid to 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.