**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*To adhere to social distancing measures in place, guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers*
2FOR1 Admission: £31 (Price subject to change)*
**Exclusions: 24, 25, 30 and 31 July, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August and 25 - 31 December 2021**
Every year the London Eye plays host to millions of best friends, family days out, couples on holiday, marriage proposals, school trips, first dates, reunions and parties.
London is the best city in the world and its skyline is the most iconic. But it's more than just the view. It’s about you, being together. It’s about unforgettable memories. Soar up to 135 metres into the sky to see breathtaking views of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and more, then place yourself in the skyline.
This year sees the launch of #eyelovelondon where you can share your experiences on the London Eye so it can be shared with the rest of London. Share your moment and share your love of London.
Your London Eye ticket includes:
- Entry to our London Eye 4D cinema experience
- lastminute.com Guide now available for FREE download on iOS and Android
To be safely admitted into the attraction, employees and guests are asked to participate in a temperature check using a non-contact thermometer. These non-invasive temperature checks are being applied as a condition of entry.
Anyone who is displaying a temperature above 37.8 degrees Celsius will unfortunately not be allowed to enter. Visitors with certain health conditions and disabilities related to higher bodily temperatures should speak to the attraction team upon booking to ensure we can provide the correct assistance on an individual basis.
Those showing COVID-19 symptoms are also requested not to visit the attraction. We are asking all our guests to play their part in helping to protect themselves and each other.
Guests visiting The lastminute.com London Eye must be visiting part of the same household group to ride the attraction together. Guests from separate households may be required to board different pods.
Image Credit: Press Association
For full Merlin T&Cs please check here.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.