London Hop-on, Hop-off, Open-top Bus Tour - Big Bus Tours
**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*To adhere to social distancing measures in place, guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers*
Experience the best views of London on-board an open-top, double-decker Big Bus on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour.
With your 24-hour ticket, you can hop-on and off as much as you like to visit London’s most famous landmarks and attractions including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and The London Eye.
Aboard the bus, sit back, relax and enjoy the sights while being entertained by our fun and engaging recorded commentary. Then, hop-off the bus to experience a completely different view of the city with a free Thames river cruise included in your ticket.
Customers can board at any Big Bus stops including:
Marble Arch - Park Lane (TfL Bus Stop L near Speakers' Corner)
Trafalgar Square - Pall Mall E (Between Suffolk and Whitcomb Streets)
London Eye - Westminster Bridge Road (bus stop next to Lion Statue, outside London Marriot County Hall)
St Paul’s Cathedral - 26 Ludgate Hill (Opposite McDonalds)
Tower of London - 362 Tower Hill (TfL Bus Stop TA)
Victoria, Nova Complex - Corner Buckingham Palace Road & Bressenden Place (outside Sourced restaurant)
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2022 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.