Love Actually London Walking Tour
**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*To adhere to social distancing measures in place, guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers*
*Advanced booking required by clicking 'Buy Online'. Please use code '2FOR1'*
**All bookings ’Subject to availability’**
The 2 ½ hour Love Actually Tour also includes sites from classic Rom Coms including Notting Hill, Last Christmas and Four Weddings and a Funeral.
The tour will take you from the heart of the West End, through Covent Garden and Westminster and conclude on the South Bank of the River Thames. Along the route of the Love Actually Tour will have a chance to sit on the bench where Daniel (Liam Neeson) has a heart to heart with his son, see the location for ice skating rink at the start of the film. You’ll also be able to drop by the studio that Mark (Andrew Lincoln) works at when Juliet (Keira Knightley) discovers his love for her.
On this walking tour you will get to visit 15 iconic screen locations including the spot where Will Thacker (Hugh Grant) tries to persuade Ann (Julia Roberts) to stay in London in the movie Notting Hill and where Spike bravely halts the traffic en route. You’ll see sites from Last Christmas including the shop that Kate (Emilia Clarke) works at and you can walk down the narrowest road in London.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.