Maxwell's Bar & Grill
**2FOR1 offer is valid on main a la carte menu & children’s menu for under 12’s**
*Offer not valid 14 - 23 February, 2 - 19 April, 18 - 27 October, 2 - 31 December*
Maxwell's Bar & Grill is a vibrant and lively venue in the heart of Covent Garden. Famed for over 30 years, Maxwell's still maintains its long held reputation serving great cocktails and dispensing generous portions of modern American food in an upbeat and convivial atmosphere.
Designed to appeal to all tastes - good quality grill classics, gourmet burgers, BBQ Ribs & Chicken, fresh fish, huge salads and a good range of vegetarian dishes - all freshly prepared and served up at reasonable prices.
Maxwell's is popular with young and old alike, great for dining, sipping cocktails or just to sit al fresco and watch the carnival of street artists perform along James Street.
- Customers are strongly advised to reserve in advance.
- Subject to availability. Not valid on Saturdays
- Offer valid only on main a la carte menu & children’s menu for under 12’s.
- Cheapest meal/s will be deducted from the bill - if children are dining from children’s menu, the child’s meal/s will be deducted.
- Steak dishes are excluded from the 2FOR1 offer
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, special menu or promotion
- Maximum group size 4 people per reservation. No multiple vouchers accepted
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day train tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.