Nottingham Industrial Museum
**Before you book your ticket or print your voucher, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here **
** Please check the attraction’s website directly for their latest Covid-19 safety measures, information and visitor requirements **
Come and learn all about Nottinghamshire’s industrial heritage at Nottingham Industrial Museum. Our fascinating collection explores our rich industrial history from Tudor mines to textile Lace, from penny farthing bikes to the world’s first video recorder.
We open every weekend (plus Bank Holidays from Easter to Late Summer). And can’t wait to welcome you to five galleries of objects reflecting local industries such as mining, railways, bicycles, motorcycles, lace, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, tobacco, and printing. Not to mention our unique collection of working steam and diesel engines.
Our magnificent Basford Beam pumping engine waits to greet you as you enter the Steam Hall. Venture further in, and travel back to an age when steam and diesel engines powered the nation’s factories. Our Transport Gallery tells the story of some of the companies and people who shaped advances in transport. You will find familiar names like Raleigh, Humber, Campion and Brough. Come and see the development of Nottingham’s textile industry.
As part of the industrial revolution, Nottingham inventors and entrepreneurs sought a way of producing lace that everyone could buy and they completely changed the nature of the industry.
Volunteers manage the museum, set up the events, and make your visit special. You will find us in the Stable Block of Wollaton Hall and Deer Park Courtyard, near to the cafe.
From Nottingham train station there are one of two buses that connect the city centre with Wollaton Park: No 30 (the Pink Line, stopping at the park gates on Wollaton Road) and No 35.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce your two National Rail train tickets as evidence of travelling by train to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- For email and mobile train tickets please present your phone or supporting printed travel ticket. You may also be asked to produce photo ID. A printed 2FOR1 voucher is still required if you are showing a digital train ticket.
- Offers are valid to 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.