SEA LIFE London Aquarium
**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*To adhere to social distancing measures in place, guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers*
2FOR1 Admission: £30 (Price subject to change)*
**Exclusions: Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August and 25 - 31 December 2021**
EXPLORER? COME THIS WAY! Prepare for a world of glittering scales, humongous tentacles and razor-sharp teeth. A world of gliding and pinching and snapping! Glide with our turtles and waddle with our Gentoo penguins before preparing to brave our Rainforest Adventure. Full of creepy critters and ravenous piranhas, you’ll have to take a deep breath and get ready to come face-to-fin with some of the strangest creatures you’ll ever meet…
Book a time slot online to guarantee your 2FOR1 entry.
To be safely admitted into the attraction, employees and guests are asked to participate in a temperature check using a non-contact thermometer. These non-invasive temperature checks are being applied as a condition of entry.
Anyone who is displaying a temperature above 37.8 degrees Celsius will unfortunately not be allowed to enter. Visitors with certain health conditions and disabilities related to higher bodily temperatures should speak to the attraction team upon booking to ensure we can provide the correct assistance on an individual basis.
Those showing COVID-19 symptoms are also requested not to visit the attraction. We are asking all our guests to play their part in helping to protect themselves and each other.
For full Merlin T&Cs please check here.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.