Sherlock: The Official Live Game
**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*To adhere to social distancing measures in place, guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers*
**To obtain the 2FOR1 offer you will need to click through our BUY ONLINE button and follow the instructions below when you arrive at www.thegameisnow.com **
Click 'Book Now' (the orange box on the top right hand side of the homepage)
Select 'Private Experience 2-6 Players'
Choose your time slot
Click 6 Adults
Enter the discount code in the voucher box for each of the 6 tickets you are purchasing
Don your deerstalker, grab your magnifying glass and get ready to discover Sherlock: The Official Live Game. This exciting adventure from the creators of the hit TV series, combines an immersive experience, escape game, and fully themed bar.
You'll play the detective as you travel through the iconic sets from the show. Work with your team to solve puzzles and clues, with help from the TV show’s cast including, Benedict Cumberbatch, Andrew Scott, and Martin Freeman, in original content.
Located opposite Shepherd's Bush station, and just 8 minutes from Marble Arch, will you be able to crack this brand-new Sherlock case before time runs out?
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2022 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.