**All vouchers must be redeemed at the Liverpool City Sights Box Office Bus, located at Stop 2 Canada Boulevard**
The Red Route City Tour is our 24-hour Hop-on-Hop-Off multilingual in 5 languages, with a live tour guide and pre-recorded commentary. The tour takes 50 minutes to complete if you stay on for the full route. This is the tour you have purchased with your Days Out Guide 2FOR deal. On this tour you will see all of Liverpool’s City Center from The Royal Albert Dock including our Iconic UNESCO water front, the World-Famous Cavern Club, the World Museum, both of our cathedrals, the Philharmonic Dining Rooms, China Town and much more.
Blue Route - This is our 48-hour Live Guided Hop-On, Hop-Off, City & Beatles Tour. This tour takes one and a half hours to complete. On this route you will take in parts of the city center then travel out of the city to Ringo Land, Penny Lane, Strawberry Field, John Lennon and Paul McCartney’s Childhood homes and much more, including a beautiful drive along side the banks of the famous River Mersey.
Customers can upgrade to the Blue Route tour, please ask a member of our sales team at the Liverpool City Sights Box Office at Stop 2.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce your two National Rail train tickets as evidence of travelling by train to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- For email and mobile train tickets please present your phone or supporting printed travel ticket. You may also be asked to produce photo ID. A printed 2FOR1 voucher is still required if you are showing a digital train ticket.
- Offers are valid to 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.