St Pauls Cathedral
**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*To adhere to social distancing measures in place, guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers *
St Paul's is not only an architectural masterpiece and its dome a landmark of the London skyline, but also a symbol of the hope, resilience and strength of the city and nation it serves. A cathedral has stood here since 604 AD with the present Cathedral having been built between 1675-1710 after the Great Fire of London destroyed its predecessor in 1666.
The rich and diverse history means there is lots for visitors to discover on the Cathedral Floor, the Crypt and the three Dome Galleries; experience the acoustic quirks of the Whispering Gallery and breathtaking panoramic views over London from the Golden Gallery. The Crypt is the resting place for many famous Britons such as Admiral Lord Nelson, the Duke of Wellington, and the Cathedral's architect himself - Sir Christopher Wren.
Explore using touch-screen multimedia guides included with admission and available in adult and engaging family tour formats. Or once inside you may prefer to register for a guided tour or introductory welcome talk, both available to ticket holders at no extra cost.
Please note that the Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice. The Stone Gallery and Golden Gallery will be open for visits on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and daily during school holidays. Please be aware that entrance to the Golden Gallery is subject to availability due to capacity controls in operation, and there may be time restrictions in place.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2022 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.