The Ghost Bus Tours London
** THIS LOCATION IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE **
**2FOR1 offer not valid on Saturday and 17 October - 1 November**
Behold the gruesome past of London. Built on bone and blood by Roman conquerors nearly two millennia ago, the long and violent history of the capital makes it a hotbed of lingering spiritual menace and malevolent paranormal activity. It’s bloody, it’s brutish, it’s packed with the tortured souls of the dead, and it’s perfect for one of our award-winning haunted tours.
London is bursting with sights and stories of the otherworldly, and for those with the courage to explore the darker side of history, it’s a sight to see. And from where better to bask in the depravity of the capital’s coloured past than aboard our own twisted version of a London tour bus, The Ghost Bus Tours? A 1960s Routemaster bus with an eerie backstory and a serious gothic edge, The Ghost Bus is the haunted chariot that’ll carry you on your journey throughout the darkest corners of history.
As we make our wicked way across London, we will encounter all the most famous sights of the city, including The Houses of Parliament, London Bridge, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral and The Tower of London. From the demon barber of Fleet Street to the Cross Bones Graveyard of Southwark, from the famous tombs of Westminster Abbey to the black dog of Newgate Prison, the capital has had more than its fair share of pain and misery, and the necromantic powers of The Ghost Bus will bring that all to life. And it’s not just the restless spirits of London’s many landmarks that you’ll have to fear. It is said that the bus harbours a few dark passengers of its own, and considering its past as a funeral bus, how could it not? If you decide to board The Ghost Bus Tours, be prepared for a few surprises along the way…
This London sightseeing tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes (depending on traffic), and you will be dropped off again at our stop on Northumberland Avenue.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.