The London Dungeon
**Please note that from Friday 10 December 2021 it is mandatory for all guests over the age of 11 years old to wear a face covering throughout our indoor attractions unless you are exempt. Find out more here**
**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*Guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers*
*The London Dungeon is open from 10.00-16.00 Friday to Wednesday and 11.00-16.00 on a Thursday. All times are subject to change. Please check the attraction website before travelling.*
*Exclusions: 14 - 21 February, 4 - 18 April, 30 April - 2 May, 27 May - 5 June 27 July - 31 August, 24 - 31 October and 25 December 2022*
2FOR1 Admission: £30 (Price subject to change)*
Online advanced bookings now available!
The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital's most perilous past. See, hear, feel and (ahem!) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the 'bad old days' as they come to life before you.
Step back in time and meet Guy Fawkes, Jack the Ripper, Sweeny Todd plus many more as you explore London’s dark history, before recovering over a drink in our Victorian themed Tavern!
Will the 19 live shows and 2 thrilling underground rides claim you? Whichever way, it's not looking good for your underwear!
We continue to have additional hygiene and safety measures in place and we also highly recommend you continue wearing a face covering while inside our attractions.
Image Credit: Press Association
For full Merlin T&Cs please check here.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2022 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.