The Painted Hall at Old Royal Naval College
**Before you book your ticket, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
*To adhere to social distancing measures in place, guests can only pre-book their tickets online to guarantee entry to attractions. We currently cannot offer walk–up on the day vouchers*
Discover London’s best kept secret, in the heart of the Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Explore Sir Christopher Wren’s iconic architecture. The stunning buildings and grounds tell five centuries of remarkable history, featuring an incredible cast of famous British figures, from Henry VIII and Elizabeth I to Admiral Lord Nelson.
Visit ‘Britain’s Sistine Chapel’, Sir James Thornhill’s breathtaking Baroque Painted Hall, and discover 40,000 square feet of awe-inspiring painted walls and ceiling. Escape the crowds and discover the glorious Chapel of St Peter and Paul.
Named “the most popular filming location in the world”, by Empire Magazine, the Old Royal Naval College is the setting for hundreds of blockbuster films and TV series including Pirates of the Caribbean, Les Misérables, The Crown, and Poldark.
Painted Hall tickets include entry to the Chapel and the Skittle Alley. Multimedia guides (in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, German and Japanese) and guided tours are also included.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.