**2FOR1 offer valid 30 March - 31 October, not valid July and August**
Kingston – Hampton Court 2FOR1 Adult Single £8 2FOR1 Adult Return £10
Kingston – Richmond 2FOR1 Adult Single £9 2FOR1 Adult Return £11
Richmond – Hampton Court 2FOR1 Adult Single £10 2FOR1 Adult Return £12.50
Turk Launches run up to 45 scheduled boat trips daily along the scenic stretch of the river Thames between Richmond, Kingston and Hampton Court. A river cruise is the most relaxing way to view the greenest and prettiest of South West London’s riverside landscape and experience an eclectic mix of British history merged with cosmopolitan riversides.
This scenic boat trip captures Turner’s landscapes, Hampton Court Palace, Dunkirk memorial at Teddington Lock and Eel Pie Island where rock royalty such as the Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart and Eric Clapton recorded and resided.
Sip a chilled drink as you relax on deck. Kids love the adventure, parents love the rest! Take a peek at the most stunning riverside properties. When you step off board, enjoy the best of South West London’s cuisine with its cosmopolitan mix of bars, restaurants and bustling food markets at Kingston, Richmond and Hampton Court.
Turks boats are all stylishly furnished with indoor and outdoor seating, bar and toilets.
Their piers can be found at Kingston, Richmond and Hampton Court, all within an easy 5 - 10 minute walking distance of the train stations.
*Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offer*
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.