**Before you book your ticket or print your voucher, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
**Please check the attraction’s website directly for their latest Covid-19 safety measures, information and visitor requirements**
Explore Britain's Greatest Stories and over 1,000 years of living history at Westminster Abbey. The Abbey has been the Coronation church since 1066 and is the resting place of over 3,000 Britons and 17 Monarchs. Many of the nation's most significant and important historical events have taken place in the Abbey and Poets, Scientists, Statesmen and Noblemen are all commemorated and celebrated within its walls.
Be amazed by the majestic Gothic architecture, take a stroll in cool contemplation in the Cloisters and wonder at the magnificent Queen's Diamond Jubilee Galleries, high above the floor. Experience Westminster Abbey - where history happens.
** For an extra £5 per person**
A Canaletto painting of Westminster Abbey rarely seen in public is on display until autumn 2020. The oil painting, Westminster Abbey with a procession of the Knights of the Bath is the earliest work of art to depict the Abbey’s iconic west towers.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.