If you’re travelling with us in October and November, you could be in with a chance of winning your very own Miles plush toy.
To enter our competition:
- Head to our Twitter or Instagram
- Like and share the competition post
- Send us a direct message starting with the words Miles Plush, with the date you’re travelling, your destination and why you’re travelling.
1. The promoter is East Midlands Railway. Registered in England number: 09860485 Registered office: Second Floor, St Andrews House, 18-20 St Andrews Street, London EC4A 3AG.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of the promoter or their immediate families.
3. There is no entry fee but you will need to be travelling on an EMR service to enter this competition.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be discounted.
5. Closing time and date for entry will be 23:59 on Wednesday 30th November 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: a Miles plush toy
10. The winners will be selected under the discretion of the promoter. Winners will be contacted by direct message on Twitter or Instagram. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. All winners agree to the use of their name and details of their submission, including any associated documents, in any publicity material.
14. Any personal data relating to any winners or any other entrants will be used solely as a means of contact and will not be stored beyond 30 days after the competition closes.
15. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.