Get the best price train tickets, check journey information in real time and save with no booking fees on the EMR app.
Stay up to date on the move and book train tickets anytime with our free app. Save your payment method for faster ticket buying – all without booking fees or credit card charges.
Download the app
EMR app features
Buy train tickets with no booking fees
- Get the best price tickets via the EMR app and save with no booking fees
- Buy single, return, open return and Season tickets in just a few taps
- Get the cheapest fare, guaranteed thanks to our Price Promise
Check real-time train updates
- Check your journey in real-time with live arrivals and departures. These are available in real time in the 'Live Times' tab at the bottom of the screen
Go contactless with e-tickets
- Buy e-tickets and download them to your new mobile ticket wallet
- Transfer tickets between devices (phone and tablet)
Save your favourite journeys
- Favourite your journeys in the 'Live Times' tab
- Add up to 5 of your favourite journeys in the ‘Live Times’ tab
Book with your selected payment method
- Pay with debit, credit, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay
Location based station search
- Not sure where your closest station is? Our app will now show you which station is the closest to you based on your location.
We're working on a whole host of new and exciting features to improve our app. Have any feedback on our app or any improvements you would like to see? Tell us your feedback on our app or any improvements you would like to see here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Live times can be viewed by selecting the 'Live Times' tab at the bottom of the screen. Alternatively, you can head to My Account and click ‘Live Updates’ where you will be taken to our website and can view real time travel updates along with any disruptions.
Yes, head to ‘My Tickets’ and under the Active tab, you can activate your flexi ticket and load it to your smartcard. Click here to order your smartcard.
Yes you can favorite journeys and view the live times under the 'Live Times' tab. You can add up to 5 of your favourite journeys in the ‘Live Times’ tab.
You can pay with debit, credit, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay.