About East Midlands Railway
East Midlands Railway is operated by Transport UK Group. Transport UK is an international transport group who also operate the West Midlands Railway and Greater Anglia franchises, and the Merseyrail concession in the UK.
East Midlands Railway's promise to you
It’s our vision to drive the East Midlands towards a brighter future, working in partnership to connect cities, support communities and create easier journeys for everyone.
- As a priority provide you with a safe, clean, punctual and reliable train service
- Make it easier for you to buy tickets with the introduction of more facilities
- Treat you well and fairly when things go wrong
- Keep you informed about services, any planned changes and during disruption
- Let you know our performance and quality targets in advance, and report each period how we are doing
- Listen to you and engage with you more
East Midlands Railway is the trading name of Abellio East Midlands Limited. Abellio East Midlands Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09860485. Registered Office address, 2nd Floor St Andrew's House, 18-20 St Andrew Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3AG.
Our Public and Employee Liability Insurers are: Willis Towers Watson
Our Annual Business Plan
View our Annual Business Plan 2023-24 PDF which sets out our strategy to deliver improvements and efficiencies in how we operate the railway.
- Customer Report Autumn 2023
- Complaints Handling Procedure (PDF)
- Passenger's Charter (PDF)
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2022 (PDF)