Our timetables are changing from Sunday 10 December
You can view the changes in our online journey planners or you can download our new timetables below. Please check before you travel.
Summary of timetable changes
- Four weekday services between Nottingham and Crewe reinstated
- Two new services introduced between Peterborough and Lincoln on Saturday
- New weekday Liverpool Lime Street to Nottingham service
- Timetable change will also include a trial of Class 170 trains on the Liverpool to Norwich route
Find train times for your route
- Our Intercity route operates a fast, frequent service between London and key East Midlands destinations including Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield and East Midlands Parkway. Discover some of the popular destinations on our Intercity route.
- EMR Connect provides a frequent and convenient service between Corby and London St Pancras International.
Our regional services link the cities, towns and communities across England, including; Liverpool, Manchester, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Peterborough, Ely, Grantham and Norwich. Discover some of the popular destinations on our Regional route.
- Crewe - Newark Castle
- Crewe - Newark Castle (Valid from 10 December)
- Leicester - Cleethorpes
- Leicester - Cleethorpes (Valid from 10 December 2023)
- Lincoln - Cleethorpes
- Lincoln - Cleethorpes (Valid from 10 December)
- Liverpool - Norwich
- Liverpool - Norwich (Valid from 10 December)
- Nottingham - Matlock
- Nottingham - Matlock (Valid from 10 December)
- Nottingham - Skegness
- Nottingham - Skegness (Valid from 10 December)
- Nottingham - Worksop
- Nottingham - Worksop (Valid from 10 December)
- Peterborough - Doncaster
- Peterborough - Doncaster (Valid from 10 December)
- To and from London St Pancras
- To and from London St Pancras (Valid from 10 December)
On board seat finder
We're analysing customer travel patterns and continue to keep our Seat Finder Tool updated with the latest data. You can use the tool to quickly check how busy your train is likely to be based on recent averages. We request that you try to travel at quieter times where possible.
In addition to checking for quieter trains in advance of travelling we will also keep you updated on the day. We're monitoring social distancing closely at all times and in the event of a train or station being reported as reaching optimum social distancing capacity we'll let you know in real time via our Rainbow Boards.
Stay up to date and check live train updates and departures in real time on the 'My Account' screen of our app.