The day of romance is nearly here and to help you celebrate with your loved one, we’re giving you the chance to win First Class travel to London and champagne at Searcy’s in St Pancras.
To enter, follow EMR and St Pancras by Searcys on either Twitter , Facebook or Instagram and like and share the competition post. For an extra entry, leave us a comment telling us about one of your romantic travel stories - whether you fell in love at a station or caught the train to your first date, we want to hear your tales of love.
1. The promoter is East Midlands Railway. Registered in England number: 09860485 Registered office: Second Floor, St Andrews House, 18-20 St Andrews Street, London EC4A 3AG.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of the promoter or their immediate families.
3. There is no entry fee, but to enter entrants must follow EMR and St Pancras by Searcys on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, then like and share the competition post on the respective social platform. For an additional entry, entrants must leave a comment describing a romantic travel story involving the railway.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person, plus one possible additional entry if the above entry criteria are met. Multiple entries from the same person, even across different social platforms, will be discounted.
5. Closing time and date for entry will be 23:59 on Monday 13th February. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: a pair of EMR First Class return tickets for train travel to London St Pancras and a bottle of champagne at St Pancras Brasserie and Champagne Bar by Searcys.
10. No part of the prize can be transferred or exchanged for monetary value.
11. The winner will be selected using an independent randomiser tool and contacted by EMR through the social media channel used to enter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. All winners agree to the use of their name and details of their submission, including any associated documents, in any publicity material.
15. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely as a means of contact and will not be stored beyond 30 days after the competition closes.
16. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.