Did you pick up a free Skegness activity pack on your way to Skegness this summer?
Add the flags inside the pack to the top of your greatest sandcastle on your visit to the beach. Share a photo of your creation on Instagram and tag East Midlands Railway (@eastmidsrailway ) for a chance to win an iPad mini!
1. The promoter is East Midlands Railway. Registered in England number: 09860485 Registered office: Second Floor, St Andrews House, 18-20 St Andrews Street, London EC4A 3AG.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of the promoter or their immediate families.
3. There is no entry fee but you will need to have collected a free Skegness activity pack on your train journey to Skegness.
4. To enter, you must build a sandcastle, place the EMR flags on top (found inside a Skegness activity pack), share a photo of your sandcastle on Instagram and tag East Midlands Railway (@eastmidsrailway).
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be discounted.
6. Closing time and date for entry will be 23:59 on Thursday 31st August 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: an iPad mini
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be selected using a randomiser tool. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. All winners agree to the use of their name and details of their submission, including any associated documents, in any publicity material.
16. Any personal data relating to any winners or any other entrants will be used solely as a means of contact and will not be stored beyond 30 days after the competition closes.
17. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.