Trains to London
Travel with EMR to London St Pancras station
London is one of the world’s most visited cities – and for good reason. With landmark after landmark and history on every corner, it’s a memorable place that’s packed with opportunity.
Our intercity services run direct to London St Pancras from Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham and Leicester, so you can arrive in the capital in comfort and style. Plus, get 2FOR1 entry to many of London's top attractions when you travel with us.
With a huge range of retail spots, London is an excellent city for keen shoppers. Covent Garden is ideal if you like your shopping mixed in with a little culture – you’ll find some seriously sophisticated street entertainment here. Oxford Street is the best place for high street heroes, while Shoreditch is better-suited to the edgy. For souvenirs, head to the famous Carnaby Street.
If you’d rather indulge in some pure, unadulterated sightseeing, you’re in luck. From Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament to the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace, the capital is a playground for tourists. Don’t have time to see them all? Cheat by hopping on the London Eye.
London is also full of museums and other tourist attractions. The London Dungeons are a firm favourite, and the Natural History Museum offers an exciting day out – plus, it’s free to enter. Don’t miss the city’s many parks, too. Kensington Gardens are particularly scenic, and home to the Peter Pan statue.
- From Leicester – check trains and buy tickets
- From Nottingham – check trains and buy tickets
- From Derby – check trains and buy tickets
Thanks to our partnership with Eurostar, you can also continue your journey with one through-ticket on numerous European routes.
Planning your travel in advance? You can buy Advance fares up to 12 weeks before you travel to save more on your train tickets. Travelling as a group of three or more? There are group discounts available too.
London St Pancras International has all the facilities you need for a simple, stress-free journey.
- Fully accessible – wheelchair access, assistance to and from platforms, and hearing loops available
- Food and drinks – there are plenty of places to refuel, with coffee shops, bars and shops in the station
- Parking – you’ll find a 24 hour car park behind the station, on Pancras Road
- WiFi access – there's free WiFi throughout the station using 'St Pancras Free'