Ticket Machines - Smart Kiosk
What tickets are available from this machine
- Tickets for today
- Tickets for future travel
- Collection of Smartcard tickets purchased online
How do I pay?
The machine only accepts card payments, as listed below
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Visa cards
To pay by cash please visit a ticket office or if there is no ticket office at your station please purchase on train or via the EMR website or app.
How is this different to other TVM’s?
- The Kiosk will issue tickets as barcode tickets on plain paper.
- Customers can also collect Smartcard products purchased on-line from the Kiosk.
- The Kiosk has two Smart collection points, so one customer could be using the main screen whilst another collects their Smart ticket on the side screen.
- The machine accepts card payments only.
- The machine does not offer collections.
Are all ticket available?
- The machine prints tickets as a barcode ticket, currently some tickets aren’t available to print to barcode.
What ticket aren’t available?
- London underground travel including Travelcards
- Excess fares
- 7 day Season tickets
- Plusbus fares
- Tickets booked for collection (TOD)
- Supplements, such as separate bicycle and car park reservations
- Ferry fares
- Season tickets monthly or more
- Carnet/Flexi-pass fares
How do I buy a ticket if its not available from the TVM?
- You can purchase on our website, or at a ticket office
How do I get a refund if I’m unable to travel?
- For refunds of tickets purchased from this machine please contact an East Midlands Railway Ticket office or contact us on 03457 125 678