Choose the right ticket
Find the right train ticket
From Advance and Off-Peak to Season tickets and Rover fares, find the best ticket option for your journey. Simply click each train ticket type to learn more about it, and plan your trip with us.
Travelling in a group of three or more? You could save money when you travel together with our range of group discounts. Find out more about Groupsave and other group travel offers.
Best times to travel to and from London
Here’s a quick guide to buying the best ticket for your trip to the capital.
Monday to Friday
Arriving into London
- Off-Peak tickets are available on services arriving into London at or after 10:03
- Super Off-Peak tickets are available on services arriving into London at or after 11:36
- Anytime tickets cover you at all times
Going out of London
- Off-Peak tickets cover you from 08:47 - 16:34, and from 18:47 onwards. On Fridays, your outward ticket from London is valid all day from 08:47
- Super Off-Peak tickets cover you from 10:05 - 15:34, and from 18:47 onwards
- Between 16:34 and 18:47, Anytime tickets are the only valid ticket. They cover you at all other times, too
Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak tickets are valid at any time, all weekend.