Group train tickets
Save money when you travel together
Our group discounts are the ideal way to save money when travelling together. We have options to suit children and adults, colleagues and sports teams, with a variety of group sizes.
Group travel offers are available on various routes across our network, and come with lots of extra benefits and discounts. Our specialist Group Travel team is here to help you plan your trip.
Groups of three to nine
Buy Groupsave tickets to save 34% off adult tickets when you travel in a group of three to nine adults. Plus you can take up to four children with you for just £1 each.
Groupsave tickets are available as a standard discount – just buy your tickets from any ticket office.
What you need to know:
- Groupsave tickets are available on selected routes
- They’re valid for travel after 09:30 on weekdays or anytime at weekends and bank holidays
- They’re not valid for journeys starting or finishing at London St Pancras
- They’re not available to buy online
- All members of the group must travel together for both outward and return journeys
There may be restrictions on the journeys, dates and times you can travel with Groupsave. For more details, check with our specialist sales team on 03457 125 678 (option 2, 2).
If you’re travelling from East Midlands Parkway, Kettering, Loughborough, Market Harborough or Wellingborough, you can also choose a Park & Ride ticket and save on your car parking and train travel.
Groups of 10 or more
Get a special group discount when you travel in a group of 10 or more on any of our services, subject to availability.
To find the best deals for your group, call our Group Travel team on 03457 125 678 (option 2, 2) or email [email protected]
Groups of children or students
To help keep costs down on educational trips, we offer heavily discounted rates for children and students. These discounted tickets are available on all our routes, subject to availability.
Children must be under 16 and students aged between 16-19 years.
To book travel for your field trip, call our Group Travel team on 03457 125 678 (option 2, 2) or email [email protected]
Tickets for VIPs, conferences and events
Our specialist Group Travel team can help you arrange travel to events, journeys for sports supporters or specialist requirements for VIPs.
We can also help with:
- Introducing corporate Season ticket schemes to support green travel plans
- Organising travel to large events and conferences
- Managing specialist requirements for VIPs or key corporate clients
- Sports club and society travel planning, whether you’re a team member or a supporter
Contact us to plan your group’s travel:
- 03457 125 678 (option 2, 2)
- Email [email protected]
First Class for groups
Make your trip extra special with First Class travel for you and your party. We also offer First Class lounge hire – the perfect place to start your trip off in style.
The benefits of group tickets
Choosing one of our group travel packages means:
- Your group can be seated together
- You can book all your tickets in one simple step
- You can easily add onward underground or bus tickets when you book
- You can choose from various payment methods with no charges for using your credit card
- Your train tickets will be posted to you free of charge