Because your journey doesn't end at the station, let us help you get to where you need to be..
With Cab&Go, you can book a taxi to collect you from the station for your onward travel. Cab&Go is available from all EMR stations, all you need to do is book 2 hours in advance.
- Get an instant price
- Pay with debit/credit card
- Stay updated with when your cab arrives
Follow the link below to get an instant price for your cab journey. Book and pay with debit or credit card and you'll receive a confirmation including the details of your taxi (car type, colour and registration) so you can recognise them when you arrive.
How it works
To book your Cab&Go...
- Submit a request online at least two hours in advance
- Enter the journey date and time, number of passengers, pick-up and drop-off locations
- Get an instant quote on screen
- Pay online with a debit or credit card
- Receive your booking confirmation, Cab&Go contact number, and taxi details direct to your mobile
Contact Cab&Go directly if your train is delayed or you're running late. Waiting time may be chargeable in the taxi and payable to the driver at the start or end of your journey.